The following is a guide to walk you through the COIN V3 token upgrade process:
- First, navigate to https://wallet.coinve.st and unlock your wallet that has either V1 or V2 COIN that you wish to upgrade.
- Once your wallet is unlocked, your funds will be loaded and displayed accordingly. The Coinvest wallet automatically detects all versions of COIN. Should you have an outdated version, the wallet will prompt you to upgrade to the latest version. You will need a small amount of ETH for gas to process the transaction (~0.005ETH).
To proceed, tap the “Upgrade to COIN V3” button to begin the upgrade.
- The system will upgrade your existing tokens to V3.
Please be patient as the token upgrade is reliant on network conditions and speed.
- In the unlikely event that the token upgrade should fail, please retry at a later time. Please ensure that you have ETH in your account for gas to process the transaction.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com so we can help resolve any issues.
- Once executed, excluding connectivity or server issues, your COIN will be upgraded to V3.
- Upon a successful or failed upgrade of your COIN, the details of the transaction (including receipt on the blockchain) will appear in your transactions section of your wallet.
- You may also watch the video instructions here: How to Perform COIN Upgrades on Coinvest
Token Upgrade Tips
- Take your time
The token upgrade contract never expires, so there is no rush to send or exchange COIN. Ensure that you have the correct website and follow the steps as indicated above.
- Security preparation
The security and well-being of our community are one of the largest priorities for our company. Investors should take the following steps to ensure their security during our token sale.
- Confirm your website URL is https://wallet.coinve.st
- Ensure that the website is secure and has SSL protection
- Do not send funds to anyone requesting funds directly on behalf of Coinvest (as our team will never solicit anyone requesting funds)
Customer support preparation
The best place to stay up to date with our operations will be the Official Coinvest Telegram and Discord. Our awesome community success team will be available for all inquiries. We will monitor our Telegram channel for security purposes. In the event you need direct assistance, we encourage you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the webchat client on our website.